The site cristinarnuno.com is managed by Cristina Rodríguez Nuño.
My registered address is Av. Eng. Arantes e Oliveira 23-5F 1900-221 Lisbon and my tax number is 254613403.
At cristinarnuno.com, we give high importance to the privacy and security of our customers. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your information will be used :
– Send you messages via post, text or email.
– Send you information and updates if you give us your explicit permission.
– To protect our site security.
– To ship orders.
– To inform you on your order status.
We will use your payment information to:
– To take payment to process your order.
– To manage the security of our site by detecting fraudulent transactions.
We will not keep these details.
We will use your contact history:
– To improve our customer service.
We will use information about the device you use to view our site:
– This will help us to protect our site.
– This will enable us to improve our site and set default options for you.
We will use information from accounts you link to us:
This will be in instances where you link your Twitter, Facebook or other social media accounts to us.
– This will permit you to log in easily without creating an account with us, making your purchase simpler.
*Please note, you are not obliged to provide this personal data to us. However, if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from our site, and we may not be able to provide you with our optimal overall customer experience tailored to you. But, the most important thing is you have a choice whether you want us to have this data or not and can easily inform us if you change your mind at any point after consenting to provide your data.*
We also anonymize and accumulate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including research, data analysis and improving our site. We also share this information with third parties.
Your personal data will be processed using IT and electronic tools, mainly via electronic and automated means or we will use paper documentation e.g. through our order forms.
I HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA IF YOU'RE ONLY BROWSING OUR SITE
When users visit and view the site, we do not generally collect personal data, save as to “browsing data". The platform which the site is made available to users automatically records some browsing data, such as the name of the internet access provider, the site of origin, pages visited, date and duration of the visit, etc. Such information allows you to access the site and use certain services, though this browsing data may also be aggregated and then used by us anonymously to test that the site is functioning properly.
II SHARING YOUR DATA
We will not sell any of your personal individual data which we hold to third parties.
However, there are times when it will be necessary to share your data. This is our statement which explains the categories of third parties we will share your data with in order to deliver our services to you:
– Companies that are involved in getting your order to you, i.e. suppliers, courier services and payment service providers.
– Companies who provide us services which help our business function such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts.
– Credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies if necessary, so we can help tackle fraud.
– Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
In any case, we undertake to provide such third parties only with the data necessary to perform the duties and activities assigned to them. We also undertake to do everything in our power to ensure that these companies use the data received exclusively for the purposes indicated by us and in compliance with the applicable regulations on personal data processing.
If, at the time of registering for your account or processing your order with us, you opt-in and consent to our marketing messages, we will send you information via email to keep you up to date.
If you no longer want to receive marketing messages, you can easily stop them at any time. You may object to any further use of your personal information, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by responding to any promotional email to unsubscribe. You will then be opted-out of this marketing.
Once you do this, we will update your account to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. Please note that it might take up to 48 hours for our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
IV YOUR RIGHTS
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you are provided statutory rights, we are obliged to inform you these rights include:
– The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (as per our Privacy Notice).
– The right to access the personal information we hold about you (this is by a free subject access request).
– The right to rectify inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
– The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
– The right to stop direct marketing messages, which is explained in paragraph III, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
– The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
V CONNECTION TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
VI CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
We employ security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage, however, the transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our website.
VIII KEEPING YOUR DATA
We will store your data for as long as you hold an account with us, as long as is needed to provide our service to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support. We will store your personal data securely for the duration of your contract with us and 6 months after the date of the goods being provided to you.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
IX COOKIES POLICY
Cookies allow a website to recognize a user’s device and help your browser navigate through the website by allowing you to log in automatically or remembering settings you selected during earlier visits (among other functions). Cookies do not harm your computer. If you would like to learn more about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
– for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website.
– to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns.